The Autumn 2013 edition (Issue #31) of the Colostomy Association’s (UK) in-house magazine – Tidings – is hitting doorsteps around the country this week. This whopping 64 page A4-Format glossy magazine once again continues the legacy of excellence in ostomy-magazine production which it has developed over the years.
Feature’s in this quarter’s magazines includes:
- Cover Story: Dispelling the myth – Children have ostomies too!
- Feature: CA Open Day 2013
- Pathways to a Colostomy: Annie and Calvin’s Story
- Twisted Bowel: Derek’s Story
- Breakaway: Unique Children’s Charity
- Christine’s Story: Keep on Dancing
- Norman’s Story: Climbing the Heights
- Support Group: In conversation with the oldest swingers in town
- Irrigation and You: Derek writes…
- Getting what you need: Duncan Writes…
- Additional Ostomy Products: Sarah writes…
- If Only: Support Garments…
- Ostomy Myths: Travel
- Dear Nurse: Your letters and queries
- and lots, LOTS more…
If you are a UK ostomate and CA member and have not yet received your copy of Tidings through the door yet, please contact the Colostomy Association directly and they will arrange a copy for you. http://www.colostomyassociation.org.uk/ or phone the CA office on 0118 939 1537
If you are an international ostomate then you might be interested to know that back issues of the Tidings magazine are available for free download from the CA website and the current edition featured in this post will be available in the very near future once the CA have uploaded it.
Colostomy Association (UK) Website: