The Ostomyland manufacturers listings are more than likely not exhaustive, despite my best efforts, and I’m sure I’ve probably missed some. If I’ve missed your company please don’t think it means you can’t be included on the site. If you are a company that manufacturers Ostomy products or accessories and would like to be included on the Ostomyland site’s manufacturers listings please just let me know. I only include companies who have asked to be on the site, or have agreed to be included on the site because I appreciate that not all companies like their name and logo listed on unapproved websites and I don’t want to risk offended any company.
If your company manufacturers Ostomy products or accessories, or supplies them via a home-delivery service (you must deliver!) and would like to be included on the Ostomyland site’s manufacturers/suppliers listings please just let me know. Here’s some information about this offer:
1. This is a free service
2. Pages are written by the company themselves. You need to provide me the text and I copy and paste, or will make slight changes for coding reasons if necessary.
3. Content is limited to a similar layout as already shown on existing pages. i.e. Company logo, website address, contact details, customer support hours, description of the company and its services, then finally any extra bits of info you think might be appropriate. If you cannot supply me with a copy of your company logo for the page, then I can lift your current company website logo for it if its permitted.
4. An excellent example of the content layout I like to use for a manufacturer’s pages is the Coloplast Manufacturer’s page on Ostomyland. This would make a good template for the page you could have. You would just need replace the contact details with your own, adding links to your top products or ranges for people to read about them on your website, and finally some information about the company, be it company history, the services you provide, or as in the case of the Coloplast page – an explaination of your company ethos.
5. No page will be opened to the public without the companies authorisation first, as I would like everyone to be 100% happy with it before it goes live. Access to the page before it goes live to the public will be available via a password-protected page which will be shared with the company when there are drafts to be viewed. Once authorised to go live, the page will have its password removed, and a link to it will be posted in the sidebar menu.
6. All new Manufacturer and Supplier pages get a “news posting” on its launch to help bring peoples attention to this new page on the site. The news posting is mirrored to our Facebook group and brand page (/ostomyland), and our Twitter page (#ostomyland) to try and make as many people as possible aware of it.
To contact me please feel free to email me for details.
This Website & Lifestyle Guide & Community
© 1998 - 2014 Ostomyland
All rights reserved.
Thanks for your continued support! :-)
RSS Feeds: Entries | CommentsProudly powered by Wordpress & Gantry | Google+ | Sitemap | Admin