This month Salts Healthcare achieved yet another UK skin care first as well as ostomy skin care first after receiving a dermatological accreditation from the Skin Health Alliance. This puts them in good company joining global household names such as Gillette and Oil of Olay whom have also received accreditations in their own separate fields. Adrian Priest, Senior Product Manager at Salts Healthcare said they company was “very proud of [Salt's] achievement”.
All of the following products from Salts Healthcare have been approved by the Skin Health Alliance.
- Salts Confidence® Natural
- Salts Confidence® Natural Soft Convex
- Salts Confidence® Natural with Dermacol®
- Salts Confidence® Comfort
- Salts Confidence® Comfort with Flexifit®
- Salts Confidence® Convex Supersoft
- Salts Confidence® Gold
- Salts Harmony® Duo
- Salts Harmony® Duo with Flexifit®
- Salts Second Nature®
- Salts SecuPlast® Mouldable Seals
- Salts SecuPlast® Aloe Rings
- Salts SecuPlast® Hydro
- Salts SecuPlast® Hydro Aloe
- Salts Dermacol®
The Skin Healthcare Alliance describes itself on it’s website as: “an independent not-for-profit organisation working together with international dermatologists, scientists and industry with a common interest in the promotion of healthy skin”.
Ostomyland wishes to congratulate the Salts Healthcare team on this great achievement and look forward to seeing what other firsts the company can make in 2014.